Introduction

For about 15 years, I've been recording material written by myself and bands that I have been in.

In 2009, I had an extension built over my garage at home which gave me a 6 meter by 6 meter square room to set up as home studio.

In 2010, I needed a singer to put a decent voice to some songs I had written, This culminated the CD 'Come and be beautiful', by X-Factor contestant Paul Holt, released in 2011.  After having so much fun, I decided that I would like to start recording bands.

So in January 2012, I started advertising for local bands with original material to my studio to record a CD.  At this point in time (late April 2012), 'Face It' are a couple of sessions away from finishing their CD tentatively called 'Now Tell Me', while 'Sky Ladder' are about half way through writing and recording.

At the moment, recording time at Starring Studio is free.  In the future, a nominal charge will be made to cover costs, but will still be much cheaper than a traditional recording studio.

Feel free to send emails to starringstudio@hotmail.com if you are interested in recording here.

Also, check out our photo gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/79683209@N03/


No comments:

Post a Comment